, Business Development Traineeship at WeShareTalent (English)
Business Development Trainee at WeShareTalent
As business developer, you get excited about initiating and maintaining relationships with a wide variety of customers in the international context and you enjoy to be strategically involved in the development, improvement and execution of our services. You’ll work on expanding the current sales market and tap into new sales markets, such as multinationals, to which we provide services. You are interested in seeing trends and developments in the market and thus learn to identify new opportunities and respond strategically. You also like to organize events within a large array of subjects like innovation, digitalization, vitality, marketing and purpose. You have direct contact with business relations and potential new customers. You will also follow a two-year development program at YSE and receive 1 on 1 coaching. This combination provides you the opportunity to discover what you are good at, what suits you, but above all to develop and do the things that give you energy.
What will you do as a Business Development Trainee
- You want to connect people together and you value your customer needs most highly;
- You initiate contact with, and speak to new potential clients;
- You work on the set up and execution of events with our potential clients. This includes setting up the program and content together with multinationals within our network and perform the communication with regard to the events;
- You experience significant growth, because of your participation in a tailor-made development program, you push your boundaries and quickly build a network;
- You are welcomed in a professional but very personal working environment and a fast-growing scale-up. You are part of a driven team in which the customer takes a central place;
This vacancy really suits you, because you
- Are fluent in Dutch and you speak and write English on a highly professional business level;
- Are at the start of your career, having completed a bachelor or university degree and further developed yourself in relevant secondary activities;
- Have a strategic attitude;
- Are a doer and work independently;
- Are commercially and customer focused, a connecter and knows how to plan events;
- Want to develop yourself to be successful and seize opportunities that come along with both hands.
What will we offer
- Career opportunities and a high degree of flexibility; you can determine yourself to great extent how you organize your time and work;
- Fulltime contract;
- Gross starting salary of between €2250 and €2550 with growth to €3000 after the second year;
- A development program with a market value of €14,400 per year;
- 24 vacation days;
- A NS Business Card;
Who are we?
We believe in the strength of knowledge and talent exchange, whereby the African proverb ''If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together’’ closely matches our mission: to facilitate knowledge and talent exchange between people and organizations as much as possible. Our network is not afraid to think out of the box, to cross organizational boundaries, and create functional controversy. Always with an informal, open, and personal character.
How do we do this? Every day we work enthusiastically on our network, to help you to boost your knowledge and personal network. We do this by bringing knowledge, people and organizations together in a unique way. We offer an extensive portfolio in which we facilitate inspiration, personal and organizational development. Besides that, we thematically bring our network together in over 400 online and offline events each year. Our network consists of corporates, start-ups and scale-ups, governments, healthcare institutions, education, societal organizations and governance.
We are located in Utrecht at the Joseph Haydnlaan 2A. In this multi-company building we occupy a space of almost 300m2 full of plants, sunlight and flexible workplaces (there is something for everyone!). This is the place where the training sessions usually take place and you have the space to work.
How to apply
Deadline: November 22nd
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Within one week we will let you know if we invite you to the first interview. After this interview, another interview and an assessment will follow. If this is a match, we will offer you the job!
Do you have any further questions, please feel free to reach out ot email@example.com.
Wil je maandelijks op de hoogte gehouden worden van onze trainingen, events en vacatures? Meld je dan aan voor onze Talent Pool!